A note on Self-Esteem and the day that went blah!

    This is some kick-ass effort I am taking every day, and I am actually surprised to see this side of me where I am pushing myself to do this every day and damn from this now I can clearly say "If there are will and determination, everything is possible  in life, everything", and I am a living example of that ( did I say too much? aaah chuck it ).

    Life's hard. PERIOD.
    But it's we who decide whether it has to fun fun hard or curse curse hard. The choice is ours and it matters, not to others but for ourself.

    Something I understood ( not recently, but it's the first time writing about it so ) is that there's something called self-esteem and it's a very important and integral part of our life. Let it be from asking for something or doing something if you feel you are putting your self-esteem on stake, think once, think twice, think as many times as you want and let it sink that nothing is above your self-esteem, if you lose it, that's it, that's the first step of losing yourself. How much ever close the other person is, how much ever you owe the other person, self-esteem is not the thing that you put on stake. I have seen people lose it for me, on the other side I did the same. These are all experiences, the ones you have to experience only then you would understand how painful is to lose one. But not anymore, not once, never ever again, because if you can't love and take care of yourself, no one else can.

    And today was a blah feeling day, woke up and chucked my exam. Spent most the day sleeping and I was too tired of sleeping that I slept more.

    For me the motivation to study is like lightning, you don't even know it was there, it just comes, flashes at you and goes. Literally, what the fudge! -_- . But exams are something which are inevitable, today or tomorrow, you will have to go through it, so why not do it properly the first time you give it a shot, and that's the motivation for me today.

    Nothing much happened on the technical side as I kept on giving my lame excuses that I had to prepare for series exam and I did not do both ( wow such an achievement, good job dude ). I think I will give it a rest until my exam gets done.

    So, on that note, have a good day, never lose your self-esteem and happy hacking people. \m/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You have to start someday..

Thank God that there is 1st in every month and Stupid me

What is this 'thing' a Dairy? A Blog? What the fudge is this guy doing?